Are you so fond of movies that you can’t even spend a single day without watching a movie? Are you among those who do not want to miss a single episode of your favorite TV show?
If yes, then it means you spend most of your time in front of your TV. But, sometimes you may get disappointed when due to one or another reason you miss watching your movie or TV show.
As we have several solutions out there in the entertainment industry, the days have gone when you had to miss your favorite movie or TV show and were unable to watch them ever again.
Now, with the help of numerous mobile apps, accessing such content has become so much easier and convenient, that if you ever miss anything, you can watch it anytime and anywhere, that is too.. Absolutely Free! Among such apps, Titanium TV is one of the best Android apps that provide an immense database of TV content, such as movies, TV shows, sports, news and more…
It means, using this live streaming app, you can access hundreds of live TV shows and movies on different channels around the world.
The HD and 4K quality, easy-to-use user interface, search option, advanced filters, popular worldwide TV channels are few of its features or we can say its functions for the users that make Titanium TV standout from other similar apps.
- 1 What makes it Different from Others – Features of Titanium TV
- 2 How to Install Titanium TV on PC and Mac?
- 3 Installing Titanium TV using BlueStacks
- 4 Installing Titanium TV using Nox App Player
- 5 Is Titanium TV can be used on other OS?
- 6 Downloading on Chromecast
- 7 Downloading on FireStick
- 8 Is Titanium TV Safe and Legal for Use?
- 9 Alternatives to Titanium TV
- 10 Final Words
What makes it Different from Others – Features of Titanium TV
Now, after getting familiar with Titanium TV, obviously, you would like to know more about this amazing live streaming app. It is a fact that when you have so many options for a single thing, you may get confused about what to pick as the best choice.
Similarly, it would be good to know about the features of Titanium TV i.e. the strong reasons to download and use the Titanium TV app on your Android.
- It offers an unlimited collection of movies and TV shows from across the world, thus ensures to keep you entertained and relaxed all the time, absolutely free of cost. You can enjoy its premium mode as well.
- This collection of huge data is categorized into various categories, thus gives you an easy to access content based on your favorite category.
- Moreover, now there is no need to glue to your TV to watch your favorite movies and TV shows as this app gives you the feature to download such content on your device and enjoy them offline.
- It offers HD and 4K quality video content without any buffering issue, thus you can watch the content on the go without any hassle.
- Suppose, you have stopped watching a movie or TV show in between of it and want to watch it again, then this app will start the video from where you have left it. So, you need not to either make a search for that particular content or to watch it from the beginning.
- If you are a movie lover, the notifications of the new movies and TV shows on this app is something that makes you crazier for your interest.
- The app can be customized as per your requirement; here the best part is to enjoy everything in your home local language. It provides you a facility to change the language setting for a better understanding of its features and functions.
- Apart from downloading features, this app lets you share movies, TV shows or any content with your friends and followers on social media.
Now, after going through these wonderful features, obviously, most of its users would like to have Titanium TV on the large screen of your PC or Mac. Are you thinking the same?
As of now, Titanium TV is available officially for Android devices only. However, it is not available on the Google Play Store, which means you cannot download and install the app directly from it.
But, what you will do if you want to install and run Titanium app on your PC or Mac?
No worries at all. You can easily get this app on your Windows PC and Mac with the help of third-party software i.e. using an Android emulator.
In the next section, you will learn about the steps to follow to install Titanium TV on PC and Mac.
How to Install Titanium TV on PC and Mac?
As you can’t install Titanium TV on your system directly, so to overcome this drawback, the Android emulator comes as the best solution to enjoy this awesome app on the large screen than your Android devices.
In this situation, Android emulators work effectively in building a bridge to eliminate the gap between the Android environment and Windows PC or Mac. It emulates the Android OS on your system and let it run Android apps smoothly with any disturbance.
Now, if you are thinking about the safety and privacy of your system, you will feel satisfied to know that this method of running an Android emulator and accessing Android apps on your PC and Mac is completely safe and fully trusted.
Here, to run Titanium on your Windows PC or Mac based system, make sure to use the best emulator for an effective outcome, these can be BlueStacks, Nox App Player or other.
Installing Titanium TV using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most popular and fully trusted Android emulators that you can use to get your app on PC and Mac. Here are the steps to install Titanium TV using Bluestacks:-
- First of all, you require downloading BlueStacks on your PC/Mac from the link given below.
- Once it is downloaded, tap on it to Install BlueStacks on your system.
- Now, open BlueStacks and download Titanium TV APK file from the below-listed link.
- After downloading this Android executable file, double-click on it.
- Confirmation window will be shown, where you need to give your confirmation to start the installation process.
- Once it is installed, Titanium TV will be available on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- To open the app, double-click on it and enjoy watching movies and TV shows for free.
Installing Titanium TV using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is an alternative to BlueStacks and works in the same manner, thus gives similar quality, performance and speed of using Android apps on Windows PC and Mac.
So, if you want to install and run Titanium TV using Nox App Player, simply follow these steps.
- Firstly, you need to download Nox App Player on your PC/Mac through the link which is given below.
- After the downloading of this emulator, install it by double-clicking on it.
- Now, download the Titanium TV APK file (simply click the download link listed below).
- Open the Nox App Player and click on the option “Add an APK”, which is available at the right corner bar.
- Here, to confirm the installation of Titanium TV on Nox App Player, you require clicking on “I Know”.
- Once it is installed, go to the home screen of the Nox App Player.
- Double-click the Titanium TV icon to open the app.
- Now, go ahead and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows absolutely free of charge.
Is Titanium TV can be used on other OS?
As we have said earlier, Titanium TV is readily available for Android devices in an official way. But, you can run this app on Windows PC and Mac based system with the help of Android emulators, which we have already stated above.
Now, it doesn’t mean that you can’t use it on OS other than Windows PC/Mac.
There are many other OS as well that expand the ways of using Titanium TV and get the most out of it.
Downloading on Chromecast
Downloading Titanium TV on Chromecast is quite easy if you follow these steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to install the Chromecast app directly from the Google Play Store (now called Google Home).
- Now, you require connecting Chromecast with TV.
- You need to navigate to Settings > Security Options > Enable Unknown Sources. Here, you need to enable unknown sources to let the easy downloading of the Titanium TV APK file.
- Download the Titanium TV APK file from the given link.
- Tap on it to install the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, Titanium TV supports Chromecast if you are using the Premium version. So, go for its premium version (which is available on the Menu setting of Titanium TV).
- Once you get this, you will see the option “Chromecast” on the main menu, which allows you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows as you want.
Downloading on FireStick
Getting Titanium TV on FireStick requires some changes on FireStick.
- Turn on FireStick and go to its home screen.
- Now, navigate to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources.
After these steps, now you are able to install Titanium TV on FireStick.
- The next step is installing ES File Manager from Google App Store.
- Now, you have to download and install the Titanium TV app (the browser can also be used to download the app).
- Once it is installed, you will see a shortcut of Titanium TV on the home screen of FireStick.
- Simply click on the shortcut to open it and enjoy your favorite videos on the big screen of your TV.
Is Titanium TV Safe and Legal for Use?
Yes. As these are two different things, so we will answer them separately.
Safe for Use
Yes, it is completely safe for use as there are no reports of malicious activity in the Titanium TV app. Also, as it is not officially available on Google Play Store, so you must be careful from the spoof versions of the app on the Play Store.
Here, the best way is to use from a trusted source. This is the reason we recommend you to download its APK file using our link.
Legal for Use
Apps like Titanium TV are available on some online sources offering content legally, while some offer non-copyrighted content. Always keep in mind that the app contains links to other sites, it is not involved in hosting or uploading any videos.
In this case, to avoid getting into any kind of trouble, it is recommended to use a VPN in case if you are accessing any copyrighted content.
Alternatives to Titanium TV
In case if you are not satisfied with Titanium TV or you get bored of using Titanium TV and looking for another app giving similar functions and ease of accessing movies, TV shows and more. You have numerous options out there.
The best alternatives to Titanium TV are:
- CyberFlix TV
- Cinema APK
- Terrarium TV
- Morph TV
Like Titanium TV, these alternatives also work great in killing your boredom. Though they have somewhat different in their features and functions, but they enable you to gain similar experience.
So, if you ever feel like going with another app similar to Titanium TV, you can choose any of these that fit your needs.
So, this guide will help you to get the best of the Titanium TV, especially when you have a different OS to use this app that enables you to enjoy your favorite content on the large screen.
It means, now there is no need to spend money on buying a paid subscription of Netflix and Amazon Prime when you can access your desired content for free.
Why waste money when you have a free solution at your home?
You just need to download Titanium TV APK for PC and Mac from here and unlimited entertainment will be there on your system.