Do you always end up with the fight with your brother/sister for the TV remote to watch your favorite movie or TV show? Do you always feel like watching movies to spend your free time in your way? Do you usually miss an episode of your favorite TV show just because of your busy schedule?
If an answer to these questions is Yes, it means that you need a solution that lets you watch and enjoy your desired videos at your convenient time without missing even a single episode. In this situation, what would you feel when you get to know that with the help of an app you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows whenever and wherever you want?
Obviously, many of you may be surprised to know this.
Titanium TV is one such app that lets you watch tons of movies and TV shows from across the world on different devices without any need of using TV. It keeps you away from the guilt of missing an episode of your favorite TV show.
Many people are unaware of the fact that Titanium TV on Windows PC can be the best entertainment option to kill the boredom without spending even a single penny.
Streaming Titanium TV videos using VLC Media Player
When it comes to streaming the huge collection of movies and TV shows, Titanium TV allows you to use its inbuilt player to stream any kind of video content. But, you will be amazed to know that if you are using Titanium TV app, you can also use VLC media player to stream movies and TV shows.
If you have chosen to use Titanium TV on the large screen of your Windows PC or laptop, you are advised to make the best use of VLC Media Player for streaming the video contents. It not only provides you the facility to view the content in an easy way but also works great in enhancing the video and audio quality of streaming. It gives better performance as compared to the built-in player of Titanium TV.
The smooth playback of streaming while using this app on the VLC media player is something that you must try at least once.
In addition to this, another benefit of choosing the VLC media player than a built-in player of the app for streaming is the liberty to add subtitles. It means that if you have a streaming link without subtitles, the VLC media player lets you add subtitles using the option ‘Subtitles’ available in the main menu of it.
So, when you know the benefits of using Titanium TV on VLC Media Player rather than another platform, then why to miss this opportunity?
Steps for Using Titanium TV on VLC Media Player
Go through these steps and follow them carefully to stream the videos of the Titanium TV app on VLC Media Player.
Before using these steps, make sure you have VLC Media Player installed on your PC. So, if it is not there, then install it first before proceeding further.
- First of all, you have to download and install Titanium TV on your PC. (For this, you can use Titanium TV on PC using BlueStacks)
- Once it is installed, open the app.
- On its home screen, you will be able to see all the movies and TV shows.
- You can choose to watch movies or TV shows with the help of various categories.
- Once you get your desired movie or TV show, simply click on it.
- When you open it, the information will be displayed about the selected content along with a trailer. In case, if you have chosen to watch a TV show, you have the freedom to choose the season you want to watch.
- Now, select the episode to be watched and click on its associated ‘Play’ button.
- After this, the number of links will be displayed (links of streaming contents), from which you require selecting the one as per your need. It is advised to choose an HD or Full HD option if you are working on a fast internet connection.
- In the next screen, you have to click on the option ‘Copy Stream Link’.
- Now, open the VLC Media Player and go to the ‘Media’ option on the main menu bar.
- Now, click ‘Open Network Stream’ from the list.
- In the next window, you have to enter the Stream Link which you have selected in the previous steps.
- Click on the ‘Play’ button.
After completing these steps, you can now watch HD movies and TV shows on VLC Media Player with better performance and quality than a built-in player of Titanium TV.